Modern vending machines are a great office perk. They provide fresh quality food, snacks, and drinks at all hours of the day. There are many benefits to be gained by including a vending option in your Cupertino break room.
Traditional, free, and subsidized vending solutions all have their unique advantages. So, which is the best fit for your situation? Discover more about these three options and how they can help you achieve your break room upgrade.
What is traditional vending? This type of vending includes snack, beverage, and food vending machines. You can customize the product mix to include your favorite options or healthy items. With this option, your Cupertino employees will pay 100% of the cost of purchases. Our machines are user-friendly and accept mobile wallets and credit cards.
Is traditional vending right for me? This option is best if …
- You want simplicity. This option is simple because employees pay for refreshments. Yet, it’s also versatile. You can use traditional vending in a high-traffic break room or lobby. It’s an easy perk to add to your business.
- You want a hassle-free experience. Maybe you bought a snack vending machine, but no longer want to service it. We can provide a new machine and take care of everything. From monitoring inventory to restocking, we’ll make sure things run smoothly.
- You want a straightforward refreshment option. Maybe you want to offer food onsite, but can’t afford to subsidize it or make it free to employees. With traditional, you can still provide easy access to refreshments and meals. Plus, restock service is included! That means no worrying about refilling the machine.
With subsidized vending or a subsidized micro-market, some or all products are offered at a reduced cost to employees. The remaining cost is picked up by you, the employer. You can choose how much of the cost your company will cover. In other words, for a small cost, you can build a more positive company culture.
Subsidized is a great choice for your Cupertino break room if…
- You want an easy morale boost. Offsetting the cost of refreshments for your employees can improve company culture and increase productivity. Employees will love getting a great deal on their favorite grab-and-go snacks and treats. The best part is that these benefits come at a low cost to your Cupertino company.
- You want to make vending enticing. You might have noticed some employees don’t use the vending machine. One reason may be that snacks cost more than they want to pay. With subsidized, you can offer reduced-cost food and drinks. That can make it more appealing to purchase refreshments onsite.
- You want to make healthy options available. Finding healthy options for snacks and meals is not always easy. With our Cupertino vending service, you can choose to include whole-grain snacks, low-sugar beverages, fresh sandwiches, and more. That means that employees can find low-cost healthy items just steps away from their desks. But, there’s more. Healthy eating means fewer sick days too!
Did someone mention free refreshments? That’s what you offer employees with a free vending service. With this service, you, the employer, picks up the cost of the vending items.
Is free right for your Cupertino break room? It’s ideal if…
- You have a small company. You want to offer refreshments to your employees without a full micro-market setup.
- You want to increase employee happiness. Giving your employees free food and drinks is a top employee benefit. With free, your employees can access great refreshments onsite. They won’t even have to scrounge for change or find their wallet.
- You want to increase employee retention. Offering free lunches can help employers stand out. Not only ideal for increasing retention, but free food also attracts new talent.
- You want straightforward accounting. You don’t want the hassle of an employee coming with a complaint about losing a one-dollar bill. With free, invoicing is easy. We do the behind-the-scenes work and charge you for items used, rather than items stocked.
A Better Break Room Through Vending Machines
Whether you opt for traditional, subsidized, or free vending, bringing more refreshment options to your break room is an amazing upgrade. Your employees will love having easy access to quality drinks, food, and snacks.
With any of our Cupertino vending services, you can customize the products offered. Plus, the machines are adaptable. They can fit in any space within your building. Our modern vending machines are also eco-friendly. They use LED lights to save energy. Accepting mobile wallets and credit cards, they are also user-friendly. These benefits make them a winning choice!
Would you rather purchase your own vending machine? You can even purchase a Seaga machine from us. We are official Seaga distributors. Get in touch so that we can recommend the perfect machine for your business.
Are you ready to upgrade your Cupertino break room with a vending service? Silicon Valley Refreshments can help you do that and more. Call us for your break room needs at 408.971.2318.