Are you looking to upgrade your office’s coffee brewer? The Nescafé KREA is the perfect addition to your Palo Alto or Santa Clara break room! The machine itself has many benefits. Plus, your employees will love having a bean-to-cup machine in the break room. Just imagine sipping a latte after lunch. You’ll also be able to invite everyone to enjoy a specialty coffee at meetings.
What exactly makes this coffee brewer so special? Read on to learn all about this amazing machine.
Benefits of the Nescafé KREA Bean-to-Cup Machine
If you need Palo Alto and Santa Clara office coffee services, consider the Nescafé KREA. Here are just a few of the benefits it offers:
- The Freshest Coffee: Once you grind coffee beans, they start to lose flavor. That’s why it’s best to buy whole-bean coffee. Yet, it’s not always practical to grind beans in the office. That’s where the Nescafé KREA comes in. This machine does it all! It grinds just the right amount of whole beans for one cup. Then, it brews the coffee. Finally, it dispenses the coffee in a single-cup serving. You can’t get any fresher than that!
- Over 20 Beverage Types: With the Nescafé bean-to-cup machine, everyone can enjoy their favorite specialty drink. Are you craving an espresso? Just tap the screen! Or perhaps you’d prefer a cappuccino. It makes that, too. Staff can even opt for decaf coffee or hot chocolate.
- Customizable Size: With this machine, you can choose your size. Sometimes, a standard 8 oz. cup is just right. Other times, you need 12 ounces to boost your energy levels. Serving the right size also means less waste. That’s great news!
- Serves Up to 150 Cups Per Day: Don’t let the machine’s small size fool you. This bean-to-cup machine can deliver. It serves up to 150 cups per day. So, it can handle busy offices with ease.
- Touchscreen Interface: There’s great technology behind this coffee brewer. A touchscreen interface makes it easy to select the drink you want. Then, wait for the delicious aroma of coffee!
- Easy to Clean: The Nescafé KREA is easy to clean. Simply wipe down surfaces. Plus, its sleek design makes it a great fit alongside your office pantry service or micro-market.
That’s not all! Nescafé is also working to improve the world we live in.
Sustainability with Nestlé
Nestlé is committed to sustainability in all of its products. The company is on the road to net zero emissions. Plus, they ensure sustainable sourcing of raw materials. In this case, the raw materials include coffee beans. Their programs support coffee farming communities. Nescafé also supports sustainable coffee growing and harvesting techniques. That means Nestlé products can help your Palo Alto and Santa Clara offices meet sustainability goals.
Why the Nescafé KREA Bean-to-Cup Machine Is Perfect for Your Break Room
This bean-to-cup machine satisfies the demands of your Palo Alto or Santa Clara break room. Plus, it exceeds expectations. Employees can make the drink they want, on-demand, with little to no waste. On top of that, there really is no fresher cup of coffee. It’s a winner all around in the world of office coffee brewers.
This break room solution also boosts the morale of employees. A fresh, hot cup of coffee can help your team stay productive and energized. Plus, with the machine in your break room, your employees won’t even have to leave the building! That means they can use break time to socialize and bond instead of driving in search of a coffee.
The best part? Silicon Valley Refreshments can make it all happen easily. We’ll install the machine and provide the products and services you need to create a full coffee bar experience. Want to learn more? Watch the video on this page to learn more about the Nescafé KREA and what it can do for your break room!
Get in touch with us today at 408.971.2318 to discuss your office coffee needs. Before you know it, you and your team will be sipping the freshest coffee you’ve ever had!